Complaints regarding Goods under warranty
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods without defects.
- Complaints resulting from the violation of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or on the basis of of these Regulations should be sent to the following address: PAWEŁ MIROŃCZUK, Grodzieńska 17, 15-107 Białystok, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +48 519032442.
- In order to consider the complaint, the Customer should send or deliver the complained Goods if this is possible by attaching a proof of purchase to it.
The goods should be delivered or sent to the address indicated in point 2.
- The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
- In the event of deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it with the necessary to the extent immediately, but not later than within 7 days, from the date of receipt of the request by Client.
Along with the complaint/return, the Goods Complaint form should be sent.
The link to it can be found here (click) —–> Goods complaint form.